SilverFit was founded in 2008 in The Netherlands. Our mission is to fundamentally improve the lives on frail elderly people through innovative technology. So far, we have developed different products which are sold in 16 different countries. These products are mainly used in elderly care (Pflegeheime) and rehabilitation.
Our team currently consists of about 35 people, all located in The Netherlands. We aim to expand our position in Germany and build our team there, what is depending on commercial success.
- Expand the current customer portfolio in Germany (Pflegeheime);
- Sales demonstrations and meetings with Pflegeheime directors;
- Maintain and expand our position with large accounts;
- Create/adapt German language marketing materials (website, brochures) and take marketing initiatives (mailing, PR, trade fairs), with support from the Dutch/international expert team;
- Organize post-sales operations: system placement, training of medical professionals, technical support;
- Collecting feedback from users and the market in order to drive ongoing development of their products;
- On the long run, depending on commercial success, build, expand and lead the German team.
Skills and requirements
- A deep understanding of and respect for the Pflegeheime sector;
- Commercial capabilities; ability and interest to sell systems;
- Ability to organize demonstrations, meetings, and installations;
- Able to set up and build our presence in Germany. For this, you will have to be very practical and hands-on in the beginning; but also capable to lead a team as SilverFit’s presence is growing in Germany;
- Living in Ruhrgebiet or close to the German border in The Netherlands;
- Willing and able to travel in Germany and to The Netherlands;
- Native (or fluent) German speaker in order to do well in Germany; fluent in English, in order to communicate with colleagues in The Netherlands.
- Affinity with software and technical problem solving;
- Available for 32 – 40 hours a week.
What SilverFit offers
- An interesting job in a growing international company, which has won multiple awards for healthcare innovation;
- Great, very motivated team of colleagues in sales, operations, medical professionals and technical development;
- The ability to help shape and build our work in Germany (very entrepreneurial) with solid support from an experienced team in The Netherlands and a good head start regarding their German customer base.