SilverFit was founded in 2008 in the Netherlands. Our mission is to fundamentally improve the lives on frail elderly people through innovative technology. So far, we have developed different products which are sold in 16 different countries. These products are mainly used in elderly care (EHPADs) and rehabilitation (hospitals and cliniques de soins de suite). Our team currently consists of about 30 people, all located in The Netherlands. Up until now, all French sales activities have been conducted directly by the CEO. They are present in 3 of the large EHPAD groups with over 25 total installations, but hope to grow this significantly. We aim to expand our position in France and build our team there, what is depending on commercial success.
- Expand the current customer portfolio in France (EHPADs and Cliniques de soins de suite).
- Sales demonstrations and meetings with EHPAD directors.
- Maintain and expand our position with large accounts in direct collaboration with the CEO.
- Create/adapt French language marketing materials (website, brochures) and take marketing initiatives (mailing, PR, trade fairs), with support from the Dutch/international expert team.
- Organize post-sales operations: system placement, training of medical professionals, technical support.
- Collecting feedback from users and the market in order to drive ongoing development of their products.
- On the long run, depending on commercial success, build, expand and lead the French team.
Skills and requirements
- A deep understanding of and respect for the EHPAD sector; ideally former EHPAD director.
- Commercial capabilities; ability and interest to sell systems.
- Ability to organize demonstrations, meetings and installations.
- Able to set up and build our presence in France. For this, you will have to be very practical and hands-on in the beginning; but also capable to lead a team as SilverFit’s presence is growing in France.
- Willing and able to travel in France and to the Netherlands.
- Native French speaker in order to do well in France; fluent in English, in order to communicate with colleagues in The Netherlands.
- Affinity with software and technical problem solving.
- Available for 32 – 40 hours a week.
What SilverFit offers
- Interesting job in a growing international company, which has won multiple awards for health care innovation.
- Great, very motivated team of colleagues in sales, operations, medical professionals and technical development.
- The ability to help shape and build our work in France (very entrepreneurial) with solid support from an experienced team in The Netherlands and a good head start regarding their French customer base.